Ad

Friday, September 30, 2011

I have the plague.

I feel like such a slacker.  I have seriously been in bed since Monday, with the exception of going to doctor's appointments and getting out of bed to nuke another can of soup (gross).  I still feel like absolute poo, so this is going to be short and sweet. 

I (obviously) have not done any baking, since it's hard to bake from the big butt imprint in my bed.  In fact, I haven't done any eating either.  Hopefully I will lose a few pounds this week. 

More recipes to come.  And tomorrow I find out what the Daring Bakers Challenge is!  Yay! 

A few months ago, I signed up to volunteer with Big Brothers, Big Sisters.  Well, they finally found a Little Sister for me, and I get to meet her tonight!  I'm so excited and can't wait to plan all sorts of fun things to do with her (baking, anyone?).  I'm kind of nervous, and I hope she doesn't think I'm a total snooze.  Anyway, I will keep you posted on how that goes! 

Well my little sweetie pies, I'm going to force myself to get a shower and head to the grocery store.  I have no food.  None.  Except maybe a nasty can of condensed soup.  Which I refuse to eat anymore of.  See you soon!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment